Administrative law regulates the legal framework of the administrative organization, administrative acts, public personnel and public goods means, administrative contracts, public services, administration’s fault liability or strict liability, extra-judicial and judicial control of the administration. Hansu Attorney Partnership offers one-stop-shop legal services in various issues of administrative law requiring special expertise to either public administrations and municipalities or private legal entities and individuals.
In this context, our firm provides legal consultancy services including:
- Drafting public procurement specifications and administrative contracts
- Consultancy in the public procurement process
- All disputes regarding zoning law such as zoning plans, parcelling operations, parcelling out, land amalgamation, abandonment, creation procedures, building licence and occupancy permit procedures, suspension of construction, demolition operations and having the dangerous buildings demolished
- Consultancy in the expropriation process as well as the establishment of public interest decisions and project development (such as organized industrial zone, free zone, industrial zone, technology zone, energy zone, etc.) in line with the public interest decision
- Consultancy in urban transformation process from the stage of filing a lawsuit against the decisions such as the determination of reserve construction area and the determination of the risky structure to the stage of urban transformation project development, drafting contracts and the dispute resolution.
- Any disputes on the conservation development plans and archeological site areas
- Any disputes regarding the electricity, natural gas, renewable energy project development and the execution of such projects.
- Obtaining the necessary permits and licences from the public institutions for the usage, production, distribution of natural resources and delivery them to consumers
- Obtaining licences and permits for mineral exploration and licence transfer procedures
- Health law disputes