Taxpayers are able to resolve their tax disputes through administrative remedy by applying for compromise before and after assessment for the results of the tax audit without resorting to the jurisdiction.
Our Law Firm offers its clients solution-focused consultancy services during the compromise stage as well as representation services in compromise negotiations.
- Determination of taxes, duties, fees or penalties eligible for compromise
- Establishment of compromise strategy
- Legal management of compromise processes according to potential risks and consequences, taking the administrative precedent decisions into account
- Representation of the client in compromise negotiations
- Filing a lawsuit in case of non-compromise
- Resorting to the other administrative remedies such as correction of errors, reduction in penalties, remorse and correction