The experienced lawyers of Hansu Attorney Partnership provide services in banking and finance law to a wide range of clients such as banks, credit/financial institutions, leasing companies, asset management companies, investment funds, insurance companies and loan companies.
We provide the following legal services to our clients, Banking and Credit/Financial Institutions:
- Consultancy service on banking law and the functioning, structure and organisation of credit institutions,
- Following the developments in banking and finance legislation and legal compliance
- Conducting any permits, transactions and notifications before the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency and the Capital Markets Board.
We provide our clients having business with financial institutions with legal consultancy services that includes:
- Financing for various investments such as residential, industrial and commercial real estate projects
- Mortgage and secured transactions
- Loan agreements
- Financial leasing and factoring processes
- Audit and regulation of corporate finance
- Procurement and project finance
- Trade, export and real estate finance
- Asset finance