Hansu Attorney Partnership represents investment banks and other financial leasing institutions, private equity funds, pension and government funds, real estate investment funds, hotel and shopping mall operators in the development, management and leasing processes of projects in the construction and real estate sector. In this context, considering our client’s needs with regard to each project, our lawyers offer comprehensive project development consultancy services.
We provide effective and solution-oriented support to the tender, project development, construction and operation stages for real estate projects to be built on public (treasury/municipal) and foundation lands, as well as project developer private entrepreneurs in the establishment and financing of the legal infrastructure of their projects.
In this context, our law firm has many years of experience and sectorial knowledge regarding the development of large-scale real estate projects such as shopping centers, universities, hotels, organized industrial zones, hospitals, museums as well as investments made in organized industrial zones and free trade zones. Our team of experts provides comprehensive consultancy services to our clients in other related fields such as contracts, public tenders, zoning, urban transformation, expropriation and tax law.
We offer legal services particularly in the following areas to our domestic and international clients operating in various sectors:
- Real estate purchase and sales contracts
- Real estate lease agreements
- Construction agreements in return for land share and revenue sharing construction agreements
- Financial leasing agreements
- Establishment and cancellation of personal rights (promise to sell, purchase, pre-emption, re-purchase) and real right (usufruct, mortgage) on real estate
- Coordination of real estate projects
- Coordination of construction license and other administrative processes
- Examination of tax liabilities in project applications
- Follow-up of contracts and administrative process regarding the restoration of historical real estate
- Contracts on financing large-scale projects and partnership structures that bring investors and construction companies together
- Disputes arising from ownership right of the real estate and other real and personal rights
- Representation in title deed cancellation and registration cases
- Declaratory action for lease, action for revision and evacuation
- Follow up of processes of objection to zoning plan and litigation
- Follow up of cadastral implementations and conducting any related litigation processes
- Resolution of disputes arising from law of condominium
- Resolution of any disputes arising from inheritance law