Expert lawyers of Hansu Attorney Partnership conduct any and all transactions at the land registry office on behalf of their clients. In addition, all cases related to the land registry are handled by our experienced lawyers with technical knowledge.
In this context, our Law Firm provides legal services especially in the following matters:
- Examination of land registry records
- Registration, cancellation and amendment of property right, easements rights (such as Usufruct, Superficies, Water Resource right, Right of Access, Utility Easement), right of encumbrance and pledge.
- Construction contract in return for land share, preliminary contract for real estate sale, lease contract, contractual pre-emption, purchase, repurchase rights, contract for lifelong support, pledgee’s right to advance to vacant degree, annotation of decisions regarding utilization, use and management of joint ownership
- Fulfilment of land registry transactions stipulated in Condominium Law, Zoning Law, Law on Protection of Cultural and Natural Assets, Expropriation Law, Law on Transformation of Areas Under Disaster Risk and other special laws
- Action to compel for registration
- Filing a lawsuit for cancellation and registration of land register, in case the registration is not based on a valid legal reason (Violation of Form Requirement, Collusion, Incompetence, Forged Power of Attorney, Exploitation of Power of Attorney)
- Declaratory action for the determination of someone else’s buildings on the land
- Cases regarding the responsibility of the state arising from keeping the land registry
- Cases arising from ordinary and extraordinary acquisitive prescription