Commercial law is a dynamic field divided into many sub-branches. Our law firm offers legal assistance with its in-depth experience in every area of commercial law to investment funds and partnerships, high growth companies, start-ups and entrepreneurs, large and medium-sized enterprises as well as international companies operating in various sectors in order to enable them to take effective and result-oriented commercial decisions and plan their business strategies. You will be able to comply with dynamic legislation and rules of Commercial Law in all your activities thanks to our expert attorneys that have the essential knowledge, experience and vision to provide high quality legal services to your company.
We provide legal consultancy services tailored to the specific needs and requests of each of our clients. In particular in commercial law:
- Legal advice on negotiation, drafting and execution any commercial agreements such as licence agreements, lease agreements, factoring agreements, franchise agreements, agency agreements, distributorship agreements, escrow agreements as well as resolution of disputes arising from these contracts, to our domestic and international clients,
- Legal support in transportation and logistics law to maritime companies operating in road, air, sea and railway transportation and combined transportation sectors, airlines, freight forwarders, freight agencies, logistic service companies, credit institutions that provide finance for ships, airplanes and yachts and insurance companies,
- Legal assistance with unfair competition cases to our domestic and international clients,
- Legal service in Banking and Finance Law to our clients operating in a wide range of sectors such as banks, credit/financial institutions, asset management companies, financial leasing companies and credit companies,
- Legal service in insurance law to insurance and reinsurance companies, P&I clubs, insurance agencies and expertise companies,
- Legal advice to our clients operating in regulated markets on compliance with complex and dynamic legislation and management and coordination of relationships between our clients and regulatory and supervisory authorities.