Having being governed by extensive and complex legal regulations, companies operating in the insurance and reinsurance sector must receive tailor-made consultancy services for their specific requirements from a law firm with knowledge and expertise in the sector.
Hansu Attorney Partnership provides comprehensive legal services to insurance and reinsurance companies, P&I clubs, agencies and insurance consultancies in the insurance and reinsurance sector.
In this context, below are the legal services we provide for insurance and reinsurance, that include:
- Incorporation of Insurance and Reinsurance companies, transfer of shares, mergers and acquisitions, amendment of articles of association, drafting their internal regulations and directives
- Follow up of the amendments in the insurance legislation and legal compliance
- Legal consultancy for risk assessment
- Drafting any policies regulating the liabilities of the executives, employers and directors and various third-party liability insurance policies as well as dispute resolution related to such policies
- Drafting any construction insurance policies, machinery breakdown insurance policies, installation insurance policies, fire insurance policies and dispute resolution regarding such insurances
- Disputes on carrier liability insurance, commodity shipping insurance, H&M insurance and P&I club insurance
- Drafting any disability insurance policies, individual accident insurance policies, private health insurance policies and dispute resolution related to such insurances
- Insurance litigation and arbitration
- Actions for recourse
- Compensation of any pecuniary and non-pecuniary damage arising from insurance contracts
- Protection of personal data
- Debt collection
Our legal services in insurance and reinsurance are provided by our expert lawyers with multidisciplinary study and knowledge in the sector.