Should you operate in a regulated sector, it is important for you to understand and comply with the mandatory regulations affecting your business. We provide pragmatic and business-specific legal advices and offer risk prevention measures as well as guiding you to ensure that all your commercial contracts and transactions are in accordance with the legislation. Implementing a corporate compliance programme tailored to the specific needs of your company enables significant contribution to the growth of your business operations.
Compliance measures tailored to your company are not only enhancing your company’s reputation in the marketplace, but also provide you significant competitive advantages. Our law firm offers legal services related to compliance with the complex and dynamic legislation applicable to the business of our clients operating in regulated markets as well as the management and coordination of relations with regulatory and supervisory institutions.
In particular Hansu Attorney Partnerships offers the following services:
- Legal compliance services for companies operating in regulated markets particularly in banking, healthcare, energy, media, insurance and telecommunications sectors
- Legal regulation of companies’ operational structures
- Corporate governance principles compliance
- Contract and transaction compliance
- Protection of personal data and e-commerce compliance
- Compliance with complex and dynamic tax and customs legislation
- Compliance audits and in-house training
- Any applications and transactions including licence, certificates of authorisation, any procedures for permit, allotment and tariffs made by the Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency, the Competition Authority, the Information Technology and Communication Authority, the Energy Market Regulatory Authority, the Capital Market Board and other independent administrative authorities
- Investigations and audits before Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency, Competition Authority, Information Technology and Communication Authority, Energy Market Regulatory Authority, Capital Market Board and other independent authorities and resorting to legal remedies against decisions and sanctions imposed as a result of these investigations and audits