Hansu Attorney Partnership offers legal services in asset and wealth management, personal tax planning and investment consultancy to national and international business people, managers and high-income clients. It provides comprehensive and result-oriented legal consultancy services to high net worth individuals and families as well as family businesses in order to establish the legal infrastructure of their wealth and asset management plan and protect their wealth.
Our team of experienced private client lawyers also provides the most comprehensive legal assistance to our clients related to the establishment of private foundations and museums, purchase and sale transactions of art works, drafting any exhibition agreements and agreements between museums or between museums and other organisations, insurance of art works, tax and exhibition planning of artists and collectors.
- Income and asset management of business people and executives
- Management and protection of family wealth and assets as well as their safe transfer to future generations
- Monitoring processes for inheritance planning and inheritance law
- Tax planning and tax advices on international investment opportunities
- Trade of yachts and airplanes
- Acquisition of Turkish citizenship through investment
- Drafting the articles of association, charters and regulations necessary for the establishment of foundations and associations
- Performance of the transactions related to the real estate purchase and sale of foundations and associations
- Criminal and compensation cases filed against the directors of foundations and associations
- Legal consultancy for private and corporate collectors
- Trade and insurance contracts for art works
- Exhibition agreements, agreements between museums or between museums and other organisations
- Compliance of the collectors with the applicable legislation including tax and exhibition planning during the establishment of private foundations and museums