There are various types of contracts on construction. Accordingly, the most common agreements in practice are Independent Contractor Agreement, construction contract in return for land share, revenue sharing construction contract, construction contract in return for operating rights (build-operate-transfer). Our law firm provides one-stop-shop legal service thanks to its sectorial knowledge and experience in this field to its clients in drafting and implementation of construction contracts for major projects such as shopping malls, hotels and holiday resorts, university, hospital and wellness complexes, housing and commercial residences, road, tunnel and bridge construction, as well as resolution of contractual disputes.
In this context, we provide legal services especially on the following matters:
- Conducting the necessary research on the zoning status of the real estate
- Drafting, negotiation, execution of construction contracts and disputes arising from these contracts
- FIDIC contracts
- Drafting and execution of construction contracts and resolution of contractual disputes under the provisions of the Public Works General Specification and the Construction Works General Specification with respect to the works in which statutory bodies are contract giver according to the Public Procurement Law or the State Procurement Law
- Any contracts for subcontractor, engineering and service related to construction.
- Drafting and execution of contracts between land owners and construction companies within the scope of urban transformation and resolution of contractual disputes