Hansu Attorney Partnership has a client-oriented working system on competition law which is a regulated field requiring expertise, sector knowledge and experience. We provide comprehensive consultancy services in any transactions of our clients operating in various sectors and in all issues related to competition law such as dealership, franchise, distributorship, agency, licence agreements since agreements and actions contrary to competition legislation may be declared to be null and void and the Competition Board may impose high administrative fines and resort to compensation for the damages suffered by third parties. We offer comprehensive legal risk analysis during all your corporate activities, including the establishment of the legal infrastructure of your company’s distribution and supply chains, in order to prevent possible disputes.
Hansu Attorney Partnership mainly provides to our clients comprehensive legal services as follows:
- Competition Board’s preliminary investigation, inquiry and on-site examinations in case of competition-restricting agreement (horizontal agreement, vertical agreement), concerted actions and decisions, exploitation of dominant position or mergers or acquisitions creating a dominant position,
- Legal risk analysis on the merger and acquisition transaction in terms of violation of competition legislation
- Merger and acquisition application and notification
- Distribution contracts (exclusive and selective distribution, franchise, distributorship, dealership, agency, technology transfer contracts) and agreements between competitors (horizontal agreements)
- Commitment and reconciliation
- Individual exemption and negative declaratory applications
- Leniency applications
- Review of company activities, practices, contracts and other vital documents and their compliance with competition law.
- Competition law trainings
- Consulting on government supports
- Representation and defense before the competition board
- Litigation in administrative and judicial proceedings