We provide comprehensive and solution-oriented legal services for the development of strategies in accordance with business objectives of our domestic and international clients acting in the capacity of a purchaser, seller, target company and project funder in the mergers and acquisitions processes. Our team of experts in mergers and acquisitions and our experienced lawyers in areas such as commercial law, tax law, intellectual property law, employment law, work in coordination to provide one-stop-shop service to our clients at every stage of the merger and acquisition process.
Hansu Attorney Partnership offers legal services in merger and acquisition process in particular:
- Drafting a confidentiality agreement, letter of intent and invitation letter to participate in the process
- Due diligence
- Share sales agreement
- Capital Subscription agreement
- Shareholders’ agreement
- Joint venture (JV) agreement
- Exercising pre-emption right, promise for sale transactions and exercise of options
- Warranty (escrow agreement and pledge of share)
- Conducting risk analysis on mergers and acquisitions transactions that may constitute a violation of competition law by significantly reducing effective competition.
- Notification to the Competition Board
- Closing operations
- Tax planning
- Integration after acquisition and reorganization after share transfer
- Dispute resolution arising from mergers and acquisitions