The expert lawyers of the Hansu Attorney Partnership provide one-stop-shop legal consultancy services to their clients regarding the resorting to mandatory and voluntary administrative remedies within the periods stipulated in the legislation.
- Remedies resorted by the relevant parties for a process or an action that may be a dispute in an administrative lawsuit
- Remedies resorted to the authority or higher authority performing the process for the purpose of withdrawal, annulment or alteration of the administrative process
- Remedies to the relevant administration within the stipulated period before filing an administrative lawsuit for the execution of the rights of those whose rights have been violated due to the administrative actions
- Complaint with the aim of objection regulated in the Public Procurement Law, which is a mandatory administrative remedy
- Remedies for error correction, reconciliation, remorse and correction, penalty reduction within the scope of the Tax Procedure Law (TPL)