Experienced attorneys of Hansu Attorney Partnership elaborately execute the processes regarding the resolution of all kinds of disputes related to judicial, administrative and criminal proceedings as well as conducting litigation.
- In the Ordinary Jurisdiction; litigation before the civil court of peace, civil court of first instance, commercial court of first instance, civil court for intellectual and industrial rights, cadastral court, labor court, family court, consumer court, civil court for enforcement and before regional courts of appeal and the Court of Cassation.
- Litigation before Administrative and Tax Courts, Regional Administrative Courts, Council of State
- Litigation before the Criminal Court of First Instance, Assize Court, Criminal Court for Intellectual and Industrial Rights, Criminal Court for Enforcement, Regional Courts of Appeal and the Court of Cassation.
We offer any and all services to conduct any proceedings from beginning to end based on our many years of experience in litigation and our comprehensive knowledge in different fields of law:
- Preparation of petitions
- Follow-up of hearings
- Collection, analysis and submission of evidence
- Execution of interlocutory orders
- Completion of the case
- Obtaining expert opinion
- Resorting to legal remedies as such appeal and cassation
- Execution of final judgments