Recently, interest in alternative dispute resolution methods has increased in order to reduce the workload and save time. Our lawyers have deep experience in voluntary mediation and mandatory mediation, and successfully conduct the negotiation processes and have it resulted in the best interests of our clients. In addition, Hansu Attorney Partnership has expert mediators registered in the Department of Mediation, having received the necessary training and passed the exam.
- Handling the dispute within the scope of mandatory mediation
- Legal consultancy related to disputes eligible for voluntary mediation
- Representation in mandatory mediation and voluntary mediation meetings
- Mediation and execution of settlement agreements in international commercial disputes under the Singapore Convention
- Drafting and negotiation of settlement and release protocols
- Reconciliation stipulated in Article 35/A of the Attorneyship Law