Hansu Attorney Partnership offers comprehensive and result-oriented consultancy services to our clients for making a preliminary survey for the registration of industrial property rights such as trademark, patent, utility model, design as well as preparation of the application file, follow-up and finalization the application process. Our founding partner, Att. Ömer Faruk HANSU has many years of technical knowledge and sectoral experience in registration of industrial property rights as a patent and trademark attorney. Our team of experts consisting of attorneys who are proficient in many foreign languages carries out the one-stop-shop coordination and management for the registration and application processes of trademark, patent, utility model and design in the relevant country through our existing partnerships with law offices operating in various countries.
- Due Diligence and audit
- Compliance audit and issuance of legal opinions
- Following and finalizing the application and registration processes for trademark, patent, utility model and design before the Turkish Patent and Trademark Office
- Following and reporting of trademark applications published by the Turkish Patent and Trademark Office
- Legal remedies in case the registration application is rejected
- Developing protection strategies for intellectual and industrial property rights