Having been closely following national and international developments as from the date the Personal Data Protection Law came into force, our law firm has been providing the most comprehensive consultancy services to its clients operating in various sectors on the fulfilment of obligations stipulated in the data protection legislation and the establishment of the legal infrastructure that will ensure in-house transformation. Our experienced lawyers provide tailor-made and pragmatic solutions to your business’s risks stemmed from the data protection law.
We offer the following services as to the Data Protection Law thanks to our capacity in the legislation, our knowledge in various sectors and our years of practice, in particular:
- Legal compliance services
- Determination and analysis of the necessary procedure for the processing of personal data and sensitive personal data
- Drafting of confidentiality commitments
- Personal Data Protection Law and awareness training services
- Management of the the processes for deletion, destruction and / or anonymization of personal data
- Management of the processes for the transfer of personal data including their transfer to abroad
- Registration to the Data Controllers Registry (VERBIS)
- Drafting a license agreement for data
- Data transfer and protection in Mergers and Acquisitions
- Drafting any necessary texts such as privacy notice / information notice and consent form from the data subject for the processing and transfer
- Drafting data protection and cookie policies
- Drafting agreements to be made between the data controller and the data processor
- Issuing any responses to complaints made to the Personal Data Protection Board and representation before the Board
- Resorting to legal remedies against the decisions taken by the Personal Data Protection Board.