It is of great importance for companies engaged in international commercial activities to carry out their customs and foreign trade operations in accordance with the highly technical and complex legislation for prevention of errors and disputes arising from customs procedures. Hansu Attorney Partnership has the competence to meet all your requests and needs in this field with our deep knowledge about customs and foreign trade legislation and many years of experience. We offer effective and practical advices to prevent your potential risks related to customs and foreign trade practices by considering the specific dynamics of customs and foreign trade and the characteristics of the sector in which you operate.
In this context, we provide services to our clients especially regarding the following matters:
- International commercial agreements on export and import
- Any transactions regarding free zones
- INCOTERM and payment methods
- Investment incentive regimes
- Tax exemptions
- Legal consultancy regarding the investigations conducted by the customs inspectorshipe
- Objection against additional tax, penalty or any administrative decision of the customs administration
- Offers in compromise regarding customs taxes and penalties that are eligible for compromise, management of the process and representation of client
- Resorting to the judicial remedies in case of failure to achieve a compromise on the additional taxes and fines imposed by the customs administration or the rejection of the objection submitted to the administration.