Money laundering investigations can harm your business as a situation that damages the reputation of your company and in particular your managers. Our main objective is to hold harmless of our clients from these investigations by assisting them to fulfill their obligations stipulated in the legislation. In addition, our experienced lawyers also provide any legal assistance to our clients under investigation by the Financial Crimes Investigation Board (MASAK) due to money laundering.
In this context we provide legal services on the following matters:
- Legal risk analysis/due diligence
- Legal compliance services
- Legal consultancy in terms of customer recognition, reporting of the suspicious transaction, training, internal audit, control and risk management systems and other measures, regular information and fulfillment of obligations to provide information and document and related to the protection and submission stipulated in the Law on Prevention of Laundering of Crime Proceeds
- Legal consultancy on the investigations initiated by Financial Crimes Investigation Board either ex officio or upon the request of the Public Prosecutor’s Office
- Resorting to the judicial remedies against administrative and judicial penalties imposed as a result of such investigations