It is of great importance to receive services from a specialized law firm while filing and follow-up of lawsuits due to the complex and technical structure of the tax legislation and the short legal periods stipulated in the law. Hansu Attorney Partnership provides comprehensive and effective legal consultancy services regarding the follow-up and conclusion of any judicial procedures in case of filing a lawsuit as well as resorting to administrative remedies for compromise, correction of errors, reduction in penalties, remorse and correction of the taxes and penalties accrued by the administration.
- Resorting to judicial remedies against tax penalty notifications and payment orders issued by the tax office or the relevant tax authority on the basis of the Tax Technique Report and Tax Audit Report, and transactions caused tax liability
- Lawsuits against the taxes levied complementary or ex officio by the administration or accrued in other way and its respective penalties, interests and additional charges (Cancellation of the administrative action, annulment of the assessment, refund of uncollected taxes, attachment, ancillary attachment and precautionary accrual transactions.)
- Lawsuits against the decisions of the modification and valuation commission
- Lawsuits upon the refusal of the request for correction of errors in tax and penalty through complaint
- Lawsuits upon rejection of the compromise offer by the conciliation commissions due to non-competence or expiration of the prescribed time periods
- Lawsuits upon failure to or unable to compromise
- Legal remedies of appeal and cassation